Small World | Realms
* Not a Complete Game. A copy of Small World or Small World Underground is required to play. *
Small World Realms features scores of puzzle-like geomorphic Terrain regions and a dozen new Scenarios, including such instant classics as The Rusted Throne and A Game of Gods. Players can also creatively combine the Terrain to build their own custom maps and scenarios making Realms the definitive world-building toolkit for Small World and Small World Underground fans alike.
Small World Realms holds 48 geomorphic Terrain tiles:
- 26 of these are hexagonal-shaped Terrain tiles split in 3 Regions each; each Region corresponds to one of the Terrain type first introduced in Small World (on one side) and Small World Underground (on the other side). These tiles can be assembled puzzle-like in countless variations, at the players' choice, or set according to one of the 12 custom scenarios presented in the rules booklet. The variety of Regions paired on these hex-shaped tiles, and the rotations that can be applied to each tile, make up for endless variations.
- An additional 22 Mountains, Abysmal Chasms and Peaks (Mountains of level 2), each the size of 1/3rd of a Terrain tile, combine to add even more variety to the Realms!
So... Are you ready to venture into the Realms?
Realms includes 'Small World Tunnels' - a 2-6 Player mini expansion connecting Small World to Small World Underground!
This mini expansion contains 12 Tunnel entrance markers: 6 entrances (numbered 1 through 6) pointing down from the surface of Small World toward its Underground, and another 6 pointing back up to the surface, thus allowing the two to connect.
- 48 Geomorphic Two-sided Terrain Tiles:
- 26 Geomorphic Hex-shaped Terrain tiles featuring 3 Regions each
- 12 Mountain tiles
- 6 Chasms
- 4 Peaks
- 12 Tunnels
- 10 Victory Coin Mines
- 8 Miscellaneous Tokens (Rusted Throne, etc.)
- 6 River Border Markers
- 1 Game Turn Track
- 1 Rules booklet with 12 Scenarios
>Download rules< (12.3MB)