- A very exciting time for Stonemaier Games fans with The Wind Gambit AND the new town-building legacy game Charterstone now available
- Queendomino is now in stock. This can be played as a standalone game OR expansion to 2017 Game of the Year Kingdomino (alas out of stock)
- And with an 8 hour game time you might only get this to the table once a year. But what a once it will be. The HUGE Twilight Imperium Fourth Edition.
Blue Herring Games
~ because life's too short for another game of Monopoly ~
Blue Herring Games celebrates modern board gaming with a range of reviews, player guides, products, and general musings.
Our focus is on increasing the exposure of quality board games to those seeking a new diversion.
- No pop culture toys ('bobble heads' confuse and slightly scare us)
- No video games (we never completed 'Frankie Goes to Hollywood' on the Commodore 64, and perhaps never really recovered)
- No Monopoly (surely everyone already has a copy?)
- Just quality board games!
* Big ticket sale items *
The Dragon and Flagon : a bar-room brawl game of mayhem and madness.
'Leaders of Euphoria: Choose a Better Oppressor' reimplements the acclaimed social-deduction game 'Good Cop Bad Cop'. We have a sale on both the Standard ($25) and limited release Deluxe ($50) editions. Gameplay is the same in either version, but deluxe version comes with player mats and 4" plastic ray guns! (Note: The Deluxe version is a special import, and will not be available once this batch runs out...)
As a Melbourne-based board game company we are legally obligated to carry at least one tram game at any time. (And forbidden to carry any games from the vast Sydney Harbour Bridge range of titles. Trust us, it's a thing). Trambahn ($29) is a nifty 2-player card game from Mayfair. It is chock-full of decisions about whether to play cards as stations, passengers or money. Kind of like 'Lost Cities', with an extra level of card management. And much more accessible than any Harbour Bridge game...