- At last! Robinson Crusoe Second Edition is here. Released by Portal Games with all new wooden resources, improved player boards and a bonus scenario!
- For all those avid collectors of 'Danish Games of The Year' (you know who you are) comes KLASK, a brilliant air hockey/fussball mini blend.
- 2016 'Game of the year' nominee Karuba cuts a swathe through the jungle straight to our meeple-filled heart.
- 10 brand new cases available in Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures. And copies of the original (newly reprinted!) Sherlock Holmes are also with us.
Blue Herring Games
~ because life's too short for another game of Monopoly ~
Blue Herring Games celebrates modern board gaming with a range of reviews, player guides, products, and general musings.
Our focus is on increasing the exposure of quality board games to those seeking a new diversion.
- No pop culture toys ('bobble heads' confuse and slightly scare us)
- No video games (we never completed 'Frankie Goes to Hollywood' on the Commodore 64, and perhaps never really recovered)
- No Monopoly (surely everyone already has a copy?)
- Just quality board games!
* Big ticket sale items *
Our price quasi-guarantee. We are setting The Dragon and Flagon at the lowest in the land: $70, while stocks last. Others may now try and compete, but we are confident that this is the best price that you'll pay for this bar-room brawl game of mayhem and madness.
'Leaders of Euphoria: Choose a Better Oppressor' reimplements the acclaimed social-deduction game 'Good Cop Bad Cop'. We have a sale on both the Standard ($26) and limited release Deluxe ($58) editions. Gameplay is the same in either version, but deluxe version comes with player mats and 4" plastic ray guns! (Note: The Deluxe version is a special import, and will not be available once this batch runs out...)
As a Melbourne-based board game company we are legally obligated to carry at least one tram game at any time. (And forbidden to carry any games from the vast Sydney Harbour Bridge range of titles. Trust us, it's a thing). Trambahn ($29) is a nifty 2-player card game from Mayfair. It is chock-full of decisions about whether to play cards as stations, passengers or money. Kind of like 'Lost Cities', with an extra level of card management. And much more accessible than any Harbour Bridge game...